More Fiends - Yo Asphalt Head




I bought this 30 years ago on the strength of one of those tiny reviews in Sounds on page 40 something (where all of the weird shit got about 100 words). Whatever I read was good enough for me. I can't tell you what that was because I used to have a stack of Sounds at least 4ft tall. Then suddenly felines decided that I was advanced enough for them to consider me an appropriate human servant. At that point I had no concept of a scratching post. Push and The Kitten Helmet soon taught me what was involved and destroyed the lot. I'm kind of glad about that now because I would have gone back and quoted it in full. Thanks therapist, that was useful.

So what the fuck is going on here? Everything and nothing basically. A collection of people from Philly making weird shit under various pseudonyms (the drummer was in Brutal Truth after this but that is all I know). It won't change your life but it might cheer you up for a short while and then remind you that valley girls are meant to be avoided at all costs.

Provided to me by Anaconda Records in 1990.

metal chair?!

1 comments:

lizard johnny jewel,  22 May 2020 at 14:59  

Cats always know best. Any objective observer would say my cat owns me.