Wereju - Who And What We Are


Wereju is the dronescapes created by Cathal Rodgers.

This is a boxset of four tapes (three C40's and a C65) that was released on idrone park on 2010.

The more that I listen to this the more I am convinced that it is a work of utter genius!

Does anyone know how to get in touch with/keep track of Cathal/Wereju? All my efforts turn out to be dead ends...occasionally, I stumble across a new release...frankly, I want more!

Sides A & B
Side C
Side D
Sides E & F
Sides G & H

4 comments:

Anonymous,  17 October 2011 at 22:19  

Cathal has a new solo release on Reverb Worship any day now....contact Roger at Reverb Worship

Anonymous,  18 October 2011 at 00:15  

This stuff is fantastic. It reminds me of Maeror Tri, and that is a huge compliment!

Anonymous,  19 October 2011 at 09:14  

Thanks for sharing.... very much appreciated

Anonymous,  21 October 2011 at 12:47  

Caligari:
not my kind of music but quite fascinating