The Spykes - Fabled Recollections 3




Professionally, I'm all about relieving distress and problem-solving ... solution focussed and all of that shit. However, I'm not getting paid for any of this and you can all share my pain or go fuck yourself.

Have any of you been checking out John's "post"-AmTapes output? Spiritually liberating because I'm reassured he is still out there doing his thang thing, but fuck me, once you realise it was there it no longer exists. It's like stalking a cheeky poltergeist that already knows how to induce joy and frustration ... yeah, he's sat behind me watching me type this isn't he?

Anyone got any Olson wing mirrors?

Another post American Tapes "American Tapes" release. This time it's a CDr released in May 2020 in an edition of three (RIP Plug 1 btw).

never enough

2 comments:

rev.b 3 March 2023 at 00:22  

" you can all share my pain or go fuck yourself" Best offer I've had all year so far! Glad yer back.

Anonymous,  7 March 2023 at 13:58  

Caligari:
let's Spyke!