Various - Mi Caballito Chulo....! Como Lo Quie Ro.....




Somebody requested this in a comment somewhere and I don't think I even "published" it. Sorry about that if that is what happened. Nobody cares either way.

Don't be sidetracked by the Mexican wrestling, this is full on Japanese weird shit. Sure you get Merzbow, Pain Jerk, Magical Power Mako, Violent Onsen Geisha, Yoshimi and Melt Banana but they sit alongside a whole host of part-time leisure interests. I'm full-on convinced that most of them are down to Yamatsuka Eye. Who cares what I think? Nobody. Not even me.

Strap in for a big old pile of "hhhmmm, this might be just weird shit but I think that I might be entertained and there is a possibility that it's genius" action

CD released in Japan on ¿Los Apson? in 1994.

ps: it's genius action

4 comments:

Anonymous,  30 September 2019 at 21:17  

y'know.... i really don't deserve this...thanx

Anonymous,  1 October 2019 at 01:13  

Comment here if you were one of the many people in Ft. Myers Florida who heard this blasting/ thumping from my 96 Honda Accord for weeks back in 1998-99 !!!!

Anonymous,  2 October 2019 at 17:52  

Caligari:
absolute masterpiece