Wayne Butane - Sedukted!




There are many reasons to be alive but one of the main existential obstacles to overcome is "now what the fuck am I gonna do with all this time I have before I die?"

There are really not that many humans that reach the conclusion "I'll fuck things up for my own entertainment and see how it pans out".

Clearly, Mr Butane is one of those beautifully antisocial bastards that inadvertently guarenteed his place within the one true sub-sub-underground "blessed be their anonymity" pantheon. I love him. He would hate that. Perfect. We've all achieved very little so today has been a very good day!

C54 released on his own Flaming Canine in 1993.

Sefukted!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  9 July 2021 at 19:48  

AAAAAAAAWWWWWYEEAAAAHHH!!!!

rev.b 10 July 2021 at 01:08  

I thought the hour or so I spent with his last was time well spent. I'll give 'im another hour and let you know. thx.

Anonymous,  11 July 2021 at 02:42  

Fucking weird i love it

Anonymous,  11 July 2021 at 18:46  

not my kind of noise