-Δt - Das Bangkok Projekt

To say that the band -Δt (pronounced and sometimes written as Minus Delta T) was strange is a supreme understatement. Tangentially associated with German electronic post-punk bands like Der Plan & Liaisons Dangereuses, Minus Delta T's output had more in common with theatrical performance art than synth-pop or even music. In their brief lifespan, they produced two albums, neither of which I could explain to you if I tried. Their debut came out in 1984 as an LP & 7" single, both remastered and reissued on CD in this 2011 edition. There seems to be a concept at work here, but hell if I know what it is. Good luck.

-Δt - Das Bangkok Projekt

2 comments:

Robert Gomez 29 April 2020 at 17:21  

I think I'm having a baby.

Anonymous,  30 April 2020 at 16:55  

Caligari:
astonishing.
period.