Sensorband - Area / Puls




You met Sensorband yesterday on the Coalescence post. They were a short-lived collective consisting of Atau Tanaka, Edwin van der Heide and Zbigniew Karkowski. They toured for a short while (different continent to me ... thanks for asking) and only made one release. The name comes from them using sensors on their hands to manipulate electronics ... the music created is astonishing so I thought that I'd take a slight detour to post this. It's been a while since we've posted anything in the same street as the Meme label so don't be alarmed kids, switch off and tune out.

CD released on Sonoris in 1999.

Area / Puls

5 comments:

Anonymous,  21 April 2020 at 17:22  

Caligari:
too abstract for me.
definetely not my kind of noise

badgerstump 21 April 2020 at 18:44  

it's good to have you back out of Italian lock-down :)

Anonymous,  22 April 2020 at 16:51  

Caligari:
hahahaha thamks.
but it's just
the internet
that's out of the slow down.
we are still prisoners at our home.
pheraps after the 4th of may
we will be free to walk outside.
anyway..
I'M NOT A NUMBER
I AM A FREE MAN!

badgerstump 22 April 2020 at 17:33  

that's easy for you to say 3845657.

Anonymous,  23 April 2020 at 17:39  

Caligari:
:-D