Various - New Catastrophic Forces




I posted this six years ago ... so maybe it will have been missed by some. Anyway ...

A stone cold classic compilation of quality noise: MSBR, Facialmess, Mo・Te, K2, Macronympha, Dogliveroil, Stimbox, Incapacitants, Crack Steel, Skin Crime, Building Of Gel, S·Core, Grunt, Kazumoto Endo, Mlehst and more.

C90 and C60 set released on Hideki Kato's United Syndicate in 1997. The final track goes to his own Crack Fierce and the title might hint at some of the reasons why he just walked away: "Hey Masaya! I Don't Hope To Become Thurston's Favorite Noisician". Who knows?

"Dear all my Friends and Listeners! This double cassette is first United Syndicate compilation and third release on my label. The compilation concept isn't exactly established, But all contributors are my favorite and respectable noisicians. I like both of all sounds and all personalities. I wish each contributors and listeners would enjoy all sound! I think so!!!"

New Catastrophic Forces

3 comments:

alex,  29 September 2019 at 16:53  

just found your incredible blog!
gutted ive missed all the japanese fusion drops..
i love-j-jazz/ambient

Anonymous,  29 September 2019 at 16:54  

just can't gets enough! thank you for givin' me a second chance...!

Anonymous,  30 September 2019 at 18:43  

Caligari:
WOW