NNCK - Aftypiclipse (For Jazzfinger)




This is a live recording of No Neck Blues Band playing at the All Tomorrow's Parties Festival in 2006. I don't think Jazzfinger were on that weekend but erm... Always wanted to get down to the Sands but the smallest dwelling is a four bed "chalet" and I don't actually know people who understand the first thing about the music I like. Well, not in the "real" world I mean ...

CDr released on their own Sound@One in 2007 and reissued on viynl a year later.

aftypiclimax (for FlaccusMUC)

There is this entire tawdry British history thing about holiday camps that ATP totally subvert (as you would expect from the VU reference). Some lovely person has uploaded a documentary that splendidly explains and entertains. Well worth your attention on its own.

4 comments:

FlaccusMUC 13 May 2023 at 18:59  

Makes me happy, many thanks!

Anonymous,  15 May 2023 at 08:20  

great doc thanx

ivangov

Anonymous,  16 May 2023 at 17:14  

Caligari:
supercool!!!!