People of America - We Are Fucked

There's not much information to share about this chunk of mushroom-soaked weirdness by a band that's otherwise unknown to me (I assume they're American?). The inner sleeve tells us that ""All music recorded entirely between the hours of 11pm on Tuesday November 2 2004 and 6am on Wednesday November 3 2004. Recorded in Boston and Atlanta." Now, I'm no expert, but it seems that the music would have to have been recorded while the band was driving. Huh? Released in 2004 as a CDR in a numbered edition of 25 copies by Nokahoma Records.

People of America - We Are Fucked

5 comments:

badgerstump 11 November 2015 at 18:37  

Damn! This is some truly spectacular fucked up shit (that's the expert music reviewer part of me coming out)!

Who the hell were / are they? Did they do anything else whist driving between (altered) States ... c'mon Bleak Bliss people ... fill my void ...

Ian 13 November 2015 at 01:45  

Yep, this is totally unchained and quite unlike anything I've heard. Sometimes I scratch my head and wonder how one finds something like this. It's got so much going on--outer-realm electronics, a new age passage, and an explosive ending. Here is also some of the most bizarre album artwork I've ever seen. Perhaps this may be an address to the American people? This work of art may have even been composed in two different places at the same time by means of astral projection. Who knows? One thing I do know about it is that it undoubtedly belongs on this blog.

Anonymous,  14 November 2015 at 20:00  

absolute mess and one of the strangest thing i've laid ear on. wonderful!

- otaia

Anonymous,  21 November 2015 at 18:45  

Caligari:
not bad