Various - Defaecatio 1




More home-taper bedroom electronics that is just a shitload of fun.

Legend has it that Yamatsuka Eye listened to the first No Unauthorized track and thought "fuck me, I can really make a go of this music malarkey" (for entirely legal reasons, I feel the need to say that I might have just made that up ... maybe). There are people here that you will know like De Fabriek, Big City Orchestra and M.Nomized and some that you have probably heard of such as Tam Quam Tabula Rasa, Mental Anguish and Viktimized Karcass but if you knew about Black Flowers then you beat me ... great track. It's very symbolic of the late 80's but in this case that is a very good thing. A classic tape if you ask me ... oh, sorry, I thought you did.

C90 released on Biotope Art Organization in 1989.

Defecation

0 comments: