Yeast Culture ‎- IYS




This LP was originally released on Petri Supply in 1989 and was re-released in 2009. That one is the rip that I used to have. And then the outrageously great Art Into Life ‎managed to make and break my heart within a year! This is the 2012 release.

And in preparing the post, the pain returned. Petri Supply combined with Art Into Life to release IYS: Field Tapes which is this LP with another six tapes in spectacular packaging. The numbers of those releases were really small. Myself and Mrs Inside only found out well after they disappeared onto people's shelves. Both of us would have raced to buy it with the boast of who got there first. Oh, the pain!

Anyway, this is the sound of what is left on the Earth when we have completely fucked it up and left the remnants to radioactive cockroaches...

IYS

4 comments:

Julie Schubert 28 August 2014 at 15:12  

originally released in 1989.

badgerstump 29 August 2014 at 17:56  

I knew that! I have no idea why I said 2000. There is enough stupidity in the world without adding my own. Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous,  31 August 2014 at 19:15  

Caligari:
abstract stuff ain't my stuff

Certifiablockhead 2 February 2015 at 19:17  

alright...I'll go along with radioactive, roaches or not...