De Fabriek - Music For Endless Cassettes

The most recent cassette I'm posting by De Fabriek, and one of my favorites. This c60 came out in 1989 on the De Fabriek label, which by the late 80's had become a factory for producing not only music by Richard van Dellen and his rotating cast of factory workers, but also likeminded artists and collaborators such as Yximalloo, Technological Aquiver, Beequeen, Vivenza, Telepherique, The Klinik, and many other weirdos from deep within the international hometaper underground.

I have lots more De Fabriek tapes that I could post, so drop a comment if you like what you're hearing and want more!

De Fabriek - Music For Endless Cassettes

8 comments:

Anonymous,  12 March 2014 at 12:40  

This band is Dutch goodies? thank you very much for posting this.

May I ask you for posting some John Dixon (Baal) albums for me and others?

Ivangov

badgerstump 12 March 2014 at 15:44  

We'll see what we can do!

Neanderthals Destroyed Atlantis 12 March 2014 at 23:09  

Excellent stuff. More De Fabriek would be appreciated! Thank you.

Anonymous,  13 March 2014 at 21:07  

More De Fabriek! Thank You!

Carlo,  14 March 2014 at 14:46  

For me also, more De Fabriek releases are always wellcome!
Thank You.
Carlo

Anonymous,  16 March 2014 at 19:28  

Caligari:
changing review
after many listenings, theyre great even if
the freak kraut rock passage remains my favourite
from another sky
from another city....