Deadly Verity - The World Of Junk




Deadly Verity was the work of Jing Heng-Tian and Deadly Machine (aka Dr. Machine). Sort of. Jing Heng-Tian is actually a pseudonym of Kei Yokota (before he settled into the more familiar Outermost identity). Dr. Deadly Machine is his drum machine. Gutted that I don't know the make and model because that would make it look like I actually know what I'm talking about. Pisser!

How do you describe Deadly Verity? I don't know that either so I guess that my floundering cover is finally blown. Gloriously deranged is the best attempt that I'm prepared to make. If I tried harder then I'd run out of words and I need some of them for later on today. There are apparently 28 tracks on the tape and I made several valiant attempts to split it before deciding that it was a complete waste of time.

C50 released on Cat Move in 1995.

The World Of Junk

3 comments:

Anonymous,  5 May 2017 at 18:03  

Caligari:
good post

Certifiablockhead 10 August 2017 at 23:05  

surprising...it may make sense too...thank you...