Various - Greening Wave




Let's face it, you don't really read the crap that I write.

Let's just say that this is a quadruple C20 set alongside a CDr. And let's also just say that this was released on Jeff Astin's remarkable Housecraft Records in the less remarkable year of 2008.

Luckily for everyone you get a lot of Jeff Astin.

On the tapes: Xiphiidae, Royallen and Hairmaiden Of The Totem Robe, Jeff and Kane Pour's Tricorn And Queue, Jeff & Jason Nicolaus's 1994, Kane Pour's Hundreds as well as Kyle Conklin's Do Tell.

The CDr has live recordings of Xiphiidae, Royallen, Hairmaiden Of The Totem Robe, Hundreds and Jeff and Evan Galbicka's Cyquoia project.

Now do you really want me to tell you what I think about this or are you just going to download and listen? Thought so ...

Tapes

CDr

8 comments:

Keefe,  2 September 2016 at 00:37  

Florian Wienczny has nothing to do with Tricorn & Queue. The other member is Kane Pour, also of Hundreds, which is a different Hundreds to the one Florian belongs to on discogs. Also, Kyle Conklin is the man behind Do Tell.

badgerstump 2 September 2016 at 08:22  

I knew the first bit, don't know why I put that.

Good knowledge brother! Waffle amended.

Anonymous,  2 September 2016 at 09:34  

Thanks for this beauty!!! Please more Housecraft Records tapes and related ones. M

Nathan 2 September 2016 at 13:27  

New to me ... but the Housecraft bandcamp you linked to sounds nice ... probably I will be buying stuff from them because of this post ... thanks!

Lizard Johnny Jewel,  3 September 2016 at 19:39  

I always read your crap, braw. I reckon that when you editorialise a little, then it's definitely worth a listen; when you to relating the factoids, I tend to think maybe it's not God on a plate.

I could be wrong.. usually am :)

Thanks for this, it's boss. I don't often like the quieter stuff...

Anonymous,  4 September 2016 at 18:44  

Caligari:
so good...

Cellar 21 September 2016 at 22:23  

WOW thank you for this rarity.

Certifiablockhead 1 April 2017 at 17:46  

mindblowing...challenging at the very least...thanks pal...