Francisco López / Michael Gendreau - TDDM




This is a double CD set released on Sonoris in 2008 that is the polar opposite of the previous post. The sound sources and inspiration are taken from recordings of industrial machinery and engines and factory found sound respectively.

This is the kind of music that fully occupies my mind yet still gives me the space to cast off the detritus of the day and think my own thoughts. An unfortunately rare event in my life and a marvellous gift bestowed by these two gentlemen!

TD

DM

4 comments:

RapidChangeOfLoss 21 March 2016 at 17:14  

Could you please upload the following title?:

Francisco López: Warszawa Restaurant.

badgerstump 21 March 2016 at 18:03  

Yeah, not sure when it will be though ... all of the posts are already done for the next month ... if I remember then maybe the end of April?

RapidChangeOfLoss 22 March 2016 at 17:05  

That's alright. I've been looking for it for a very long time though.

Certifiablockhead 22 August 2016 at 18:18  

blissful noise...thank you...