Vogelscheiß Und Seine Verrückten Kröten




First off, apologies to Lizard Johnny Jewel who sent me this to post. Second off, apologies to Anon who's wishlist this was on. Third off, sorry! I get a bit carried away and in the spirit of the butterfly mind I wandered off thinking about things for the blog and I temporarily forgot...

This is one of those Holy Grail Hirsche Nicht Aufs Sofa offshoots that was released as an LP in an edition of 50 in 1989 and in a micro-edition bootleg CDr sometime later. This features an uncredited Andreas and Christoph Heemann with John William Hubbard. The original LP was released on John's Strength Through Joy label.

Vogelscheiß Und Seine Verrückten Kröten

7 comments:

Anonymous,  4 January 2015 at 08:37  

Hi,
the "c" is missing in Vogelscheiß. it makes a big but funny difference if you enter both versions in google translator.

Carlo,  4 January 2015 at 15:10  

Thank you for this rare item.
As you said, Holy Grail for HNAS fans.
All th best.
Carlo

Anonymous,  4 January 2015 at 18:38  

I am the anon who requested this back in October & I had to catch my breath when I saw this upload. I am so happy I could cry. I can't THANK YOU enough for starting 2015 with this previously never to be realized dream come true FINALLY realized! Also many MANY thanks to the uploader (who's handle I can't recall because I'm still lightheaded) who provided this to you for we who have longed for this.
NO apologies necessary!!
HUGE THANKS again & much peace.

Anonymous,  10 January 2015 at 12:19  

Caligari:
not bad!

Anonymous,  20 June 2018 at 20:12  

surprisingly this link STILL works, thanks!