Ever Died And Gone To Heaven?




Today, I have been studiously avoiding doing anything that I actually "need" to be doing. What a truly fantastic non-choice that turned out to be!!!

I almost literally stumbled across this!

Two days in London hearing the finest Japanese artists? No brainer.

Could it possibly get any better than this?

Well, good friends, it gets infinately better! There is a funding campaign set up to support the delights on offer. The gig goes ahead regardless...but just look what you can get if you act in the next 10 days!

For a measley $10 minimum, you get a set of unreleased downloads from these artists.

For a truly wonderful minimum of $30, you will eventually get (what looks like it will be) a 10 disc boxset of mastered recordings of all of the live joy that will happen over those two days!

I've bought both of the above as well as tickets for both days. I've even booked my hotel room already!

Even if you have no chance of being in London...to get this amount of never to be released Japanese joy for $40? It would be ridiculous not to!!!

Be warned: as I write now, there are only ten days left of this offer ... move yo ass!

8 comments:

Stan,  11 November 2013 at 17:35  

holy mutha frakin niceness!

Lynx,  12 November 2013 at 00:59  

How have only 11 people gone for the CD set?!

Anonymous,  13 November 2013 at 00:22  

Thanks SO much for the heads up about this. Got the CDs (I'm #13) and the downloads. Too far to travel from Mexico for the concerts, unfortunately.

mike 14 November 2013 at 18:05  

tak! I'm in, thanks for the info and the add to my blog

ild

badgerstump 14 November 2013 at 18:15  

Hi Mike...glad your in! I can't believe that people are not all over it already!!!

Only found your blog recently or would have added it a long time ago! Very nice work....

Josh,  16 November 2013 at 05:16  

Damn! Thanks for the heads up, I just put in my order.

Lynx,  6 February 2014 at 01:57  

http://www.art-into-life.com/product/4254
Also relevant here. I'm super stoked for new Nobuo Yamada stuff.